I have been posting about the books I read in last year for a couple times. Firstly in 2018, then in 2020. At another gap of 2 years, here is another books-I-read list.
- Networking for Nerds: Find, Access and Land Hidden Game-Changing Career Opportunities Everywhere
- Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age
- Our Trees Still Grow in Dehra
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done
- A Thousand Brains: A New Theory of Intelligence
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find and Keep Love
- Seeing with Fresh Eyes: Meaning, Space, Data, Truth
- Think Better: An Innovator's Guide to Productive Thinking
Highlighted items have been my favorites for the year.
I read substantially fewer books in 2022. One problem I found myself struggling with was the number of unplanned gaps between two books. I kept thinking which book to pick up next, and in that uncertainty, decided to not read at all.
To counter this effect this year I am planning to list down books that I will definitely read. Around 20 of them. Anything beyond that is open to let me dive in topics that I want to explore as time goes. I have given enough thought to this initial list that I feel confident of reaching around 30+ this year.