- A little bit on calibration Calibrating Classifier Probabilties | Daniel Nee and Classifier calibration with Platt's scaling and isotonic regression - FastML.
- Things You Didn't Know About GNU Readline
- Snips voice platform: an embedded spoken language understanding system for private-by-design voice interfaces (coucke2018snips)
- wav2letter++: The fastest open-source speech recognition system (pratap2018wav2letter)
- Who needs words? lexicon-free speech recognition (likhomanenko2019needs)
- Read Bayesian Methods for Hackers. Didn't do much hands-on though.
- Few things on OKRs and this guide → re:Work - Guide: Set goals with OKRs
- Went through taskjuggler in depth.
- The State of Transfer Learning in NLP
- Snuba: automating weak supervision to label training data – the morning paper
- NLP's Clever Hans Moment has Arrived
- Finished The Satanic Verses.
- Eros at play
- Vonnegut: How To Write With Style – Novelr
- Poetry on Nautilus: “You’ll know her by her foot”
- A really beautiful video → Watch a single cell become a complete organism in six pulsing minutes of time…
- Right to be Forgotten | Radiolab | WNYC Studios. I like the ship-is-sailed ideology. We can't forget. Now can we forgive? Can we adapt?
- Is There a Narrative Vacuum Surrounding Climate Change?
- Consume less, create more. This was beautiful. Provides a lot of missing vocabulary. Also a wake up call for consuming less which I had been glorifying recently.
- Why meaning is more sunken into words than we realise | Aeon Essays
- [coucke2018snips] Coucke, Saade, Ball, Bluche, Caulier, Leroy, Doumouro, Gisselbrecht, Caltagirone, Lavril & others. 2018. "Snips voice platform: an embedded spoken language understanding system for private-by-design voice interfaces." arXiv preprint arXiv:1805.10190, , link. doi.
- [pratap2018wav2letter] Pratap, Hannun, Xu, Cai, Kahn, Synnaeve, Liptchinsky & Collobert. 2018. "wav2letter++: The fastest open-source speech recognition system." arXiv preprint arXiv:1812.07625, , link. doi.
- [likhomanenko2019needs] Likhomanenko, Synnaeve & Collobert. 2019. "Who needs words? lexicon-free speech recognition." arXiv preprint arXiv:1904.04479, , link. doi.