I will be doing reviews on Mondays now to save the weekend work time. This week was pretty dilute. I wasn't getting large chunks of time so wasn't able to do any heavy lifting.
- Touched a little upon techniques to beat the leader in a online learning-ish resource allocation problem. Will be doing a short journal post in near future.
- Kauffman's paper (kauffman1991coevolution) on Coevolution to the edge of chaos.
- Nothing major, organized the paper reading process and set up a better structure for my notes page.
- Read True Names.
- Radiolab's Infective Heredity. This reminds me, they are really good with sound effects.
- Elaboration Likelihood Model on You Are Not So Smart.